Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas, Christmas, Time Is Near...

Yups.  Christmas Eve is TOMORROW, guys.  It seems like only yesterday that it was Thanksgiving...or Halloween!  And yet, Halloween was months ago.  Time flies...
But anyways.  My creative juices have been running a bit dry lately (I do wish that I was able to write some more, but I think finishing up my story will have to wait till after New Year's).  I have a couple of posts in my Drafts folder (including the Phantom review), but they refuse to cooperate with me.  So this is basically just a little note letting you know that there may not be very many posts till January or so.
To end this post, here's a picture of Emma in the snow, because Jane Austen applies to everything. ;)

Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year, everyone!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas Jane! I hope you have a wonderful time!

Miss Jane Bennet said...

The same to you! Happy (merry?) Christmas Eve! :)