Thursday, August 7, 2014

Day Seven: A Song That Reminds You of a Certain Event

Oooh, this one's fun.  I choose "One Short Day" from Wicked, because last year I had the privilege to see it live.  I didn't know too much about it then--I hadn't even listened to the complete soundtrack--and so the day before I went to see it, I was going around singing "One Day More".  Then I remembered this song, and it made me Very Happy to be able to sing about seeing Wicked the next day with a song from that musical. ;)

3 comments:

Miss Elliot said...

I love your new header!!!! What are the pictures from? Of course I recognize My Fair Lady, but the others look really cute!! What movies are they?
So cute!!

Unknown said...

Wicked is one of my favorite musicals! It was the first touring Broadway production my sister and I saw.

Miss Jane Bennet said...

Miss Elliot,
Thank you! :) Going clockwise from the top left, it's MFL, then Professor Harold Hill and Marian Paroo from "The Music Man," Betty and Bob from "The Egg and I," and Cosette and Marius from "Les Misérables" (the 1934 version).

Marissa Baker,
Same here, actually! It was so much fun getting to see a "Broadway" production for the first time. :)